Below is a detailed overview of the school’s expectations regarding school uniform. Unless highlighted in bold, all of the items listed do not need to be branded with the school logo.
- Black or navy shoes (no heels or trainers)
- Black, white, grey or navy socks/tights
- Black, grey or navy trousers/skirts/pinafore
- Pale blue or white polo shirt
- Navy blue sweatshirt or cardigan with school logo (no hoodies)
- Year 6 are able to wear their ‘Leavers Hoodies’ as this is specific to that year group
Summer Uniform (optional)
- Blue and white checked dress with white socks
- Black, grey or navy shorts
- Black or navy shorts/jogging bottoms
- White t-shirt
- Plimsols (indoors) or trainers (outdoors)
- Plain navy sweatshirt or hoodie
- Towel and bag
- Swimming hat for long hair
- No earrings or jewellery
- Goggles are optional (permissions slip required)
- Trunks or swimming costume (no bikinis or baggy shorts)
Most unbranded items can be purchased more widely from ‘high-street’ retailers. However, for items containing the school logo (including sweatshirts, cardigans and wider items), parents will need to use the following suppliers below.
Uniform Direct – www.uniform-direct.com/acatalog/Bassingham-Primary-School.html
Needhams – www.needhamsuniforms.co.uk
Friends of Bassingham (FOBs), our Parent Teacher Association, organise termly ‘Pop-Up Shop’ events at the end of the school day. This is an opportunity for parents to donate items of uniform that are either too small or no longer required and exchange them for other second-hand clothing. Minimal cash donations are encouraged that are diverted straight back into Friends of Bassingham (FOBs).